Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Mister!

Hey guess what?

Colton and I just celebrated our year anniversary together on Decemeber the 9th!
He gave me a Christmas bouquet, and we went to a fancy restaurant,
and we went to Birmingham to see his brother and friends squash everybody in a motocross race (my first)
and we saw the Transiberian Orchestra!

It was such a good time.

I might have a picture later, but I left my camera bag in Birmingham on accident.

But in the meantime, here are a few Polaroids that Colton has taken over the span of our time together...
They're all shot on an SX-70 :)








I just love that guy :)

1 comment:

  1. Mm, the third and forth pictures are my favorite.

    Did you just love the Transiberian Orchestra?! Your anniversary celebration sounds lovely in the anything-but-dull way.

    ReplyDelete