Once again, a long absence!
I swear, it's not intentional.
But guess what I've been doing?
1. I spent all afternoon last week calling caterers and rental houses.
2. I finished my senior thesis.
3. I present my thesis for an undergraduate research conference, and also for my department the next day.
4. I entered a nature art contest.
5. I attended a few showings at the Nashville Film Festival. (And didn't at all understand Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives)
6. I came down with a bit of a case of Food Poisoning :(
7. But Colton cradled my head in his lap and patted my face with a cool washcloth :)
8. I got a Pinterest! Here's my pinboard. It only has four pins so far, but it's a start! Note - my username is Kelly Davie. The first time I'm using my new name! (Okay, so I won't actually have it for a few months more, but my actual name was already taken. Plus, now I don't have to change it!)
That's about it, really.
Graduation Fast Approaches!
And to that, I saw Cowabunga, Dude.
I'm hoping that someone will get me a longboard as a present. :)